TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information tax of stay: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The duration of the rental stay
- Sheets / Duvet Covers
- Covers / Duvets
- Use of the swimming pool (9 x 4 m) and the jacuzzi (from May 1st to September 30th).
- Games for children
- Bowling alley
- Secure parking
Arrival and departure rental by the week
- Check in between 16h00 and 21h00.
- Check out between 8h00 and 10h00.
Arrival and departure rental on weekends
- Check in on Friday between 16h00 and 21h00.
- Check out on Sunday between 12h00 and 16h00.
Health and safety rules and insurance
- Swimming pool hours of operation 10:00 to 21:00.
- Spa usage hours from 10:00 to 12:00 and 16:00 to 20:00.
- The spa is only accessible to adults.
- The use of the pool and spa is strictly reserved for the occupants of the rental and not their guests.
- In order to preserve the quality of the pool or spa water, you are requested to shower after a sporting activity such as (running, biking, walking, etc.) before entering the water. A solar shower is available in the pool area.
- Small and medium size pets accepted. Do not stay alone in the cottage, this rule is subject to acceptance by the owners.
- Payment of the deposit on arrival, refund on departure or returned at the latest within 1 week and after inventory.
- Make a reservation request using the ‘Booking Request Form’ on the page of the desired cottage.
- Le Mas des oliviers trees send you by email the rental contract.
- Make a scan of the signed contract and return it to us by email.
- Make a payment of the amount of the down payment section of the contract which corresponds to 30% of the stay either by check or by bank transfer (indicate the name of the signatory when the transfer in comment) all must arrive at the latest on the date indicated on The contract section will take effect.
- Pay the balance indicate on the contract 30 days before the start of the stay under penalty of cancellation of the contract and non-refund of the deposit paid.
- All that is found in the property and in the cottages must in no case leave the property.
- The pool area must remain clean and tidy there must no longer remain personal object after closing such as (towels, sunscreen etc …), as well as toys, umbrellas put back in the trunk dedicated to this use.
- Do not extend the towels and linen on the grill of the swimming pool, dryers are put at your disposal for that.
- To restore the outdoor space as you found it on arrival. (children’s games in the small house, cleaned barbecue, etc …)
- Noise or music are no longer tolerated between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. for the benefit of all occupants.
- In case of non-compliance with one of these clauses we reserve the right to cancel the reservation or to exclude the person or persons not respecting the rules.
- These rules of common sense are for everyone’s respect.
Booking / Payment
- Make a reservation request using the Reservation Request Form on the page of the desired cottage:
- Les Glycines
- Les Lavandes
- If the date range between the arrival date and the booking date is> 30 days we send you an email requesting payment of the deposit (30% of the amount of the stay) by bank transfer. Then 30 days before your arrival we will ask you for a payment of the balance of the stay.
- If the date range between the arrival date and the booking date is <= 30 days we send you an email requesting payment of the full amount of the stay.
Wire Transfer Banque : Hello Bank Nom du compte : Mr ou Mme Parouty IBAN : FR7630004000050000042232130 BIC / Swift : BNPAFRPPXXX